Saturday, October 3, 2009

Oct. 3...page 1-5!

Hey reading beauties (RB),

So I couldn't wait for the book to be delivered to the library and ended up purchasing it today- but I got a great deal! Only 1.50 (pounds). I sat down this afternoon and started reading it. Only a few pages in and already wanted to blog about it. Hmm, perhaps I just wanted to write to you all. The weather has turned in London, leaves under foot, bite to the air and lots of wind. Perfect reading weather.

I will write about the book in due time, but for now I just wanted to let you know how much I miss you all.

xx,
liz

3 comments:

Isis said...

You're inspiring me too start today too!! I have it on my shelf but haven't picked it up! =((

Miss you lots... btw have you been to Borough Market yet??

xxxxxx

Lizard said...

Oh my gosh! I love Borough Market!!! But Saturday mornings can be complete chaos...

Lizard said...

Yikes! Just got caught by the big boss...